This 30 Day Marriage Challenge is an easy way to get your relationship back on track. Sometimes, we get too comfortable in our marriage, and we forget that it needs to be nurtured.
Before You Begin
The 30-day marriage challenge is a cooperative effort. You and your spouse must agree to commit to the challenge together.
Each day in the challenge includes a task or objective each of you must accomplish. Some of these things will be tasks you do FOR each other, while others are things you’ll do WITH each other. All of the tasks are activities that will help you connect with each other.
30 Day Marriage Challenge Activities
Work your way through one activity each day.
- Thank your spouse for something you appreciate
- Do not criticize your spouse today
- Take a walk with your spouse holding hands
- Play a two-player board or video game with your spouse
- Watch the sunset together
- Go without electronics for the day
- Cuddle on the couch and watch a show together
- Do a household chore together
- Read a poem or short story together and discuss
- Go on a lunch date together
- Write down your dreams and/or goals for the future
- Tell each other all the things you admire about one another
- Make dinner together
- Choose a book to read together
- Wake up early and have breakfast together
- Exchange a kiss every time you are in the same room together
- Plan a romantic getaway
- Go through old photos together
- Write love letters to each other
- Brag about your spouse to someone else
- Surprise each other with a small gift
- Do a crossword puzzle together
- Take pictures of one another
- Take turns giving each other a foot massage
- Spend one full minute looking into each other’s eyes
- Greet your spouse with love and enthusiasm
- Write new vows and read them to one another
- Stay in bed an extra 10 minutes and snuggle
- Write a bucket list together
- Go on a date night – Better yet, start a weekly date night tradition!
Printable 30 Day Marriage Challenge Calendar
An easy way to follow through on the challenge is to print off the calendar below and mark off each day as you complete the task. (click here & I’ll e-mail you the calendar challenge so you can download it)
Because this challenge forces you and your spouse to make time for each other each day in very simple ways, it should spark renewed interest in tending to your relationship. Each day is an opportunity to help your marriage grow and this challenge is a reminder of how easy that can be.
Another great way to strengthen your marriage is to put forth the effort first, without waiting for your spouse to act first or with you. Try these 14 Ways to be an Intentionally Specific Wife or perform a Month of Acts of Kindness for Your Spouse and watch how your actions can transform your marriage.
Latest posts by Corinne Schmitt (see all)
- 30 Day Marriage Challenge to Strengthen Your Relationship - August 23, 2017
- How to Find Time to Date Your Spouse - February 21, 2017
- Fun Hobbies for Couples - November 9, 2016